Become a Volunteer
Thank you for your interest in Arcadia Education Project. Arcadia Education Project have various opportunities for you to get involved and volunteer, please see details below and contact us at [email protected]
Arcadia Education Project invites volunteers from all around the world to teach pre-school to those poor children who wish to learn and live with self respect. Arcadia is also working in this direction to help poor children get support to live with respect. By joining Arcadia Educations Project in Bangladesh, volunteers can contribute in teaching low caste, underprivileged and poor children who thereafter can live a respectable life.
Arcadia Education Project offer opportunities for training that helps lower-skilled workers learn new skills and earn industry-recognized credentials that enable them to launch family-supporting careers with clear pathways for advancement. Our vision is to serve both the unemployed as well as working adults who seek to improve their skills and their economic situation. You can volunteer yourself by giving vocational training.
Come join us. It’s easy!
- Submit the application form online .
- A member of the Volunteer Services team will contact you to schedule an interview.
- Meet with a Volunteer Services representative and bring the following documents with you:
- Your resume (if you did not send it along with your application form)
- Two professional reference letters or from people who have known you for more than six (6) months
After the interview, the chosen applicants will be asked to take further steps:
- Obtain a police record check.
- Take a tuberculosis screening test.
- Attend an orientation session.
- Attend a training tailored to your position.